Listen to The Change Agent!
But WAIT! To access The Change Agent library, you need a password. Click here to subscribe.
Issue 36, March 2013 - Good Jobs, Not Just Any Jbs!
- Humans, Not Machines by Maria L. Hernández - READING LEVEL 6
- My Work as a Beautician by Marie Constant - READING LEVEL 4
- A Job is a Job is a Job…Right? S. Muhammad Hyland - READING LEVEL 8
- It Was Greasy, Wet, and Stinky Work by Nicole Amos-Collins - READING LEVEL 6
- Should My Fingers be Faster Than My Mind?
by Oswaldo Rodriguez - READING LEVEL 6
- From Dishwasher to Chef by Elder Lopez - READING LEVEL 7
- I Help Myself…I Volunteer! by Mercy Mendoza Cruz - READING LEVEL 6
- Women: Like Men, Only Cheaper
by American Association of University Women - READING LEVEL 10
Issue 35, September 2012 - Tales of Resilience?
- Dropping Out To Take Care of My Family by Marco Albarran - READING LEVEL 4
- Listen! Cynthia Peters interviews Taywana "Mother Earth" James - READING LEVEL 5
- We Are Change Lisa Gimbel and Students at the Welcome Project - READING LEVEL 4
- My Cousin is Living with HIV by Oumou Camara - READING LEVEL 4
- Doing Time by Stephen Mesic - READING LEVEL 4
- The Earthquake in Haiti by Myrlaine Mervil - READING LEVEL 3
- A Fire Brings Me Closer to My Neighbors by Mary Kamanda - READING LEVEL 4
- My Community Helped My Family by Mamadou Balde - READING LEVEL 3
Issue 34, March 2012 - What's Age Got To Do With It?
- Stay in School or Lose My License? by Terah Crews - READING LEVEL 8
- Young Students Inspire Me! by Guerda Fevrier - READING LEVEL 6
- Dogs of Any Age Can Learn New Tricks by David King - READING LEVEL 6
- Change Is Possible by Steve Spinale - READING LEVEL 5
- Taking a Leap of Faith (in Myself and My Community) by Zoe Mae Peters - READING LEVEL 9
- The Bigger Picture by Ricky Silvestre - READING LEVEL 6
- My Priority is Education by Teresa Guzman - READING LEVEL 5
- Give Us Older Folks a Chance by Monique Howe - READING LEVEL 5
- Older People Talk Nonsense? Now I Know Better by Nyasia Coleman
- READING LEVEL 3
Issue 33, September 2011 - Peaceful Tomorrows
- Letter to the New York Times by Rita Lasar - READING LEVEL 9
- I'm Looking for Justice, Not Vengeance by Andrea LeBlanc -
READING LEVEL 7
- Ten Years Later: Still Fighting for a Better Life by Fekkak Mamdouh -
READING LEVEL 8
- It's Time to Wake Up by Carlos Rivera - READING LEVEL 3
Issue 32, March 2011 - Staying Safe In A Toxic World
- Custodians Organize for Safer Cleaners: A Success Story - READING LEVEL 9
- Fighting Contamination in a Chicago Neighborhood by Elvia García -
READING LEVEL 3
- Cigarettes are Toxic by Ashley Knox - READING LEVEL 10
- Please Turn Off Your Engines by Cynthia Peters - READING LEVEL 4
Issue 31, September 2010 - Fashion: The Power, The Peril, and The Passion
- My Daughter, the Fashion Police by Glen McDaniel - READING LEVEL 3
- French Lawmakers Ban Women from Wearing Veils in Public
by Cynthia Peters - READING LEVEL 9
- What My Clothing Makes Me Feel by Doris Smalls - READING LEVEL 3
- Inappropriate Pants by Nelleta Whyte - READING LEVEL 5
Please visit our back issues section to view the full content of these issues!